When I was a little girl, every year I would watch the London marathon with my Dad, and we would say, one day we'll do that.

Monday 3 June 2013

Detox

So. I guess I began to use coccydynia as a bit of an excuse. By that i say i got lazy.
Things have to change, in a big huge way though. I feel ill. I feel tired. I don't feel like me. I ache. I pain. I know this is due to the extra weight i am carrying and the burden is puts upon my whole body.

So i begin a plan. Another plan. Jumping into large amounts of exercise, though i love it, is not good while at such an uncomfortable shape and health. So before i begin shaping I am going to heal. I am going to detox all this rubbish inside me.

I am going to first cleanse my body completely, then begin rebuilding my body to strength.

Day 1 will be a fast. This i hope to continue for 30 days, with possibly juice at the weekends.

After that I aim for another 30 days juice only fasting.

The first 30 days will involve kundalini yoga. The next 30 days will add a bike ride.

After this time i will move into a clean diet and body building, allowing only irregular treats.

Day 1 begins today.

It is now 12.40 and hunger set in about an hour ago and is now coming intermittently. I had a usual size coffee this morning due to a migraine. I will have a smaller cup tomorrow. As a migraine sufferer, mostly aggravated by caffeine, I know (from past experience) cold turkey is too painful. One coffee will be enough today. Soon I think i will have to keep myself busy to keep food from my mind. I am not saying no food is hard, but most eating is done while idle.

No comments:

Post a Comment