When I was a little girl, every year I would watch the London marathon with my Dad, and we would say, one day we'll do that.

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Day 23

I had the most horrifying migraine last night, made me sick as a dog and i had to go off to bed early. I am guessing this is the detox/fasting session beginning quickly as i have done this a couple of times now. I suppose it could be from illness, but this morning i am feeling good, very good. I didn't get hungry at all yesterday until a brief moment when i woke at about 10pm. I had a spot of hunger this morning at about 6:30 but right now its all passed. I just feel pretty great to be honest. My shape is changing lots. It's like all the parts of my body that are troublesome are clearing out quickest. My stomach and my upper arms are dropping off. Fasting eats at dead and ill tissue first. I am wondering if they are problem areas because i hold a lot of toxins and illness there? Maybe that's why the fasting is eating at them first. My waist alone is down by 15cm and normally even with good diet and exercise my arms barely loose any size despite them needing to. I have also had a few complements and not just the usual 'you look like you've lost weight' but more than that i have been told my skin looks amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment