When I was a little girl, every year I would watch the London marathon with my Dad, and we would say, one day we'll do that.

Sunday 9 June 2013

Day 7

Lots more juice, and it's all been very yummy. I have enjoyed every glass. We pretty much put in anything till it fills up the collection jug. Being very frank though, it has not encouraged me to go to the toilet. Don't get me wrong, i don't feel constipated, i just feel like i have nothing to give! Definitely flush next week to help this detox. The head aches and migraine have completely gone at the moment, hopefully that's the last of them. My muscles have felt oddly weak and i have had very slight dizziness, but have had energy.
I go back to full fast tomorrow. I aim to keep with it and not juice at the weekends with my husband until the 30 days are up and then i will be juicing full time. Well that's my plan. I have enjoyed the juicing alot this weekend, but i want to give the water fast it's time to clear my body, before giving my body goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment