When I was a little girl, every year I would watch the London marathon with my Dad, and we would say, one day we'll do that.

Thursday 6 June 2013

Day 4

My migraine passed yesterday, leaving me with just an occasional cope-able head ache.I had all manner of other detox symptoms though, feeling cold, the shakes, tearful, the mouth of carpet. But i have also noticed other good things, such as when i brush my teeth, my gums are no longer bleeding. They have been bleeding since i had my last child, but not now and last night i noticed they have gone a super healthy red colour. Once the migraine passed i felt amazing, with lots or energy.
This morning though, i have the head ache back full force, my mouth feels revolting and lemon water is not helping. I feel almost flu like, and completely incapable of doing anything. I am hoping like yesterday it will pass.
I will not give up though. I know what is happening. My body is going back to normal, and starting to expel the toxins. I had it like this when i gave up caffeine before, i have no idea why i went back to consuming it in any way, i was so much better with it clean from my system.



No comments:

Post a Comment