When I was a little girl, every year I would watch the London marathon with my Dad, and we would say, one day we'll do that.

Friday 7 June 2013

Day 5

Oh my gosh i am craving flavour. Flavour is all i can think about. Even when we are being strict with ourselves and only eating three meals a day and not snacking we are putting a lot of flavour in our mouth. The fact that my mouth still feels like carpet doesn't help.
Yesterday was definitely the worst day so far, all day i felt like rubbish. And my want for flavour was so bad i even licked a chip. How silly is that, but my taste buds are so bored.
Today seems better so far, it's just a head ache right now, not a banging migraine, also odd it has moved to the other side of my head. But i have hope it's clearing.
For anyone interested, i have shred at least 9lb so far, in five days.

No comments:

Post a Comment