When I was a little girl, every year I would watch the London marathon with my Dad, and we would say, one day we'll do that.

Monday 24 June 2013

Day 22

I spent the last week eating normal/good meals. I controlled my portion size a lot and didn't put on any weight from my fasting. Even with the much much smaller portion sizes i felt completely fulfilled and had no issues with hunger or weakness, i ate slower and really enjoyed my food and all the flavours. The reason i have eaten? The last attempt at fasting wasn't working. I could feel it in my body, i spent the whole week hungry. It was as though my body would not believe it had to go into survival mode and was waiting for me to get to the weekend and juice again. I needed to reboot it. That is now done and today i begin fasting again. I am still completely caffeine free.

No comments:

Post a Comment