When I was a little girl, every year I would watch the London marathon with my Dad, and we would say, one day we'll do that.

Saturday 8 June 2013

Day 6

It felt like every muscle in my body ached yesterday, and i could have done with sleeping for a bit. But the head ache was a whole lot better.  I broke my fast last night with a juice dinner. I had planned to juice this weekend, but i was slightly worried. Despite feeling a little horrid, i could feel and see good things happening. I didn't want to upset that. But after letting my body rest for five days, i think juice is the best thing to put in.
I would also like to go to the toilet to help clear out whats know as plaque from my gastrointestinal tract. I am going for deep detox. That's my aim. As i said once the caffeine head aches pass completely i do aim to do a salt water flush (involves drinking warm salt water first thing in the morning. It should clear out within an hour.)
So far this morning I had a delicious juice. We put in cucumber, apples, celery, carrot and lime. It was very refreshing. I still ache a little and can sometimes feel a head ache if i move too vigorously, but on the whole i feel pretty good today.


No comments:

Post a Comment