When I was a little girl, every year I would watch the London marathon with my Dad, and we would say, one day we'll do that.

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Day 2

So far so good. No detox symptoms yet.
I woke with the driest tongue and mouth, which is amuzing as i drank more water yesterday than i have in ages. Just made myself the tiniest coffee, but couldn't stomach more than half. It just didn't taste right. Hopefully it was enough caffeine to keep the migraine at bay.
Felt a gentle irregular hunger yesterday, but nothing worse than if you eat breakfast late. I don't feel hungry at all right now. The hardest thing yesterday was dinner time. We are a family of six and i made everybody else shepherds pie. Now the problem was not that i needed or wanted food. The problem was that i knew it tasted good. I thought i was missing out on a yummy meal. But, i got myself here, I done the crime...

No comments:

Post a Comment