When I was a little girl, every year I would watch the London marathon with my Dad, and we would say, one day we'll do that.

Thursday 22 March 2012

30 days

I wasn't going to show any photos or measurements till i had reached goals. BUT, i will reach goals, so here is my progress after 30 days.

Start
chest - 41
left upper arm - 12 1/2
right upper arm - 13
waist - 38
hips - 40
left thigh - 22 1/2
right thigh - 23 1/2

30 days
chest - 39
left upper arm - 12 1/2
right upper arm - 13
waist - 32
hips - 37
left thigh - 21
right thigh - 22


I can feel a great deal of difference in my body and definitely in my ability. I have began the second level of p90 and it's pushing me. The exercise is also getting my body realigned and i am starting to stand like i used to.
In the photos, i have picked an outfit that will be able to be worn if i loose a great deal of size. It may not look the best on me, and another outfit would make me look smaller, but i want to see true results. My stomach looks terrible in the first photo, and the sad thing was, i was not pushing my belly out in the slightest. I mourn for my pre children body sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment