When I was a little girl, every year I would watch the London marathon with my Dad, and we would say, one day we'll do that.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Start line

My plan for the next 90 days is the p90 exercise routines with p90x yoga on my rest day. For these 90 days I will be having slim fast, a main meal, a recovery  drink with my exercise and healthy snacks so i eat something about every two hours. I drop a stone and a half easy with 'eating green' but then get stuck, so I am going to slim fast first and loose steady, then after the 90 days move to healthy healthy eating to boost my motivation and hopefully not get stuck like normal. I need to shift some bulk first as i hold it all in my mid drift since having 4 children and an finding I am pinching a few inches when i do yoga and unable to get the best moves possible.
I have almost completed 30 days and so far know i have lost at least 4 inches on my waist and about 11lb. I will do a full measurement in about 4 days and record it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment