When I was a little girl, every year I would watch the London marathon with my Dad, and we would say, one day we'll do that.

Monday 8 July 2013

Week 5

Getting a little silly counting in days now. So have moved onto weeks. I ate this weekend. I was in London getting my nerd on at the London film and comic con, so i wanted a good lot of energy to get me around it all with no burn out. I do believe i made good choices with my food though, and even when i ate out stayed away from the usual suspects.
So back to water today. Once you get into fasting, get over the first hurdles, and understand the way it works it becomes a very easy and cheap way to loose some weight. Please though ONLY do it if you have fat stores to use up or it is not fasting but instead starvation. If you have no fat stores then try detoxing with juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment